The TX7932 Handheld Programmer is the general purpose programming tool use for TX7000 family products. This unit is designed to suit for entering device parameters such as address, sensitivity, mode and types to meet the site situation and environmental requirements. In addition, the programmer is capable to read the previous encoded parameters to use for testing application and troubleshooting purposes.
Feature and Benefits
- Write, read and erase device parameters
- Pluggable cable with end alligator clip to hold tight the terminals
- LCD display and functional keys
- Low current consumption for longer battery lifespan
- Circuit protection against clip
- Auto power-off within 3 minutes