The TX7008 intelligent addressable fire alarm control panel comprise of a range of analogue addressable, microprocessor based fire alarm control equipment to offer flexibility in both design and operation. The System is modular concept for easy tailoring of system design, to meet the full requirements of the project. The TX7008 Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel is designed and manufactured to meet the requirement of BS EN54 Part 2&4.
The TX7008 intelligent addressable fire alarm control panel is designed to provide early warning fire detection, to quickly identify the location of fire and provide user definable text informing the occupants of the building of potential smoke spread. Simultaneously, the TX7008 intelligent addressable fire alarm control panel will alert and evacuate the occupants spread. Simultaneously, the TX7008 will alert and evacuate the occupants, and control all necessary auxiliary command functions such as elevator control, air handling shut down, gas shut off & damper control , as per the cause and effects requirements configured though Command Builder Set-up.
Feature and Benefits
• Compliance EN54-2 & N54-4
• Using advance microprocessor technology with Large memory capacity
• Enhance user interface combining LCD Touch screen and keypad access
• Support real time visual algorithm
• Enhance false alarm prevention
• Keypad and PC programming
• Support Multiple interface protocol such as USB/Can Bus
• Support Loop Powered devices for extra saving on cable cost
• Built-In Printer and 160 LED Zones Indicators
• The Main board built-in USB port(Type B) for programming.
• Auto Enrolling of Devices
• Loop Mapping with colour coding status
• Monitor device mismatch and dual address conflict
• With Loop protection against power surge
• One-man test with On/Off sounder
• Command Builder to create requirements for fire event scenario
• Programming Protection