Rate-of-Rise heat detectors are particularly suited in areas where the temperature is normally fairly stable - useful for low ambient temperature areas where the response of fixed temperature may be slower. It activates upon the rapid rise in temperature.
Fixed Temperature Heat Detectors are particularly suited to areas where the temperature can fluctuate for a natural reason - e.g. where there are large windows or industrial heat-producing processes. It is preset to trigger an alarm when the temperature reaches approximately 57℃ - therefore an excellent way of avoiding continual alarms in areas where the temperature fluctuates rapidly.
The DET-C631 optical smoke detector can combine with the standard base of model DB-6.
- Wide operating voltage for both Fire & Security Systems
- Error-free non-polarized zone input termination
- Optional Detector Head locking mechanism incorporated
- Twin color LED indicator, with "Green" (blinking) for Normal Operation, and "Red" for Alarm Status
- LPCB Approved
- Normal Rated Voltage: 24VDC
- Operating Voltage: 9.6VDC to 30VDC
- Quiescent Current: ≤35uA
- Alarm Current: 18 to 22 mA (typical 20mA)
- Remote LED Drive Current Output: Max. 20mA
- Weight: 85g (143g with Base DB-6)
- Operating Temp. Range: -10℃ to +50℃
- Relative Humidity: 95%RH, Non condensing @ 40℃
- Alarm LED Indication: Red (Continuous)
- Normal LED Indication: Green (Blinking)
- Ingress Protection: IP42
- Material of Body: ABS Plastic (To UL94V-0 Flammability Test Standards)
- Colour of Body: White
- Standards: EN54-5